We are a leading service provider of Rent Agreement e-registration in Maharashtra. We have an experienced pool of professionals with both technical and legal background to ensure smooth execution of registered rent agreements also known as leave and licence agreement . We combine Technology, Government latest E-initiatives and Doorstep service to give a hassle-free experience for both licensor and licensee. We make legal compliance of Rental Agreement registration extremely easy, efficient and convenient. What’s really great is that you get these services at your doorsteps and that too at low and transparent charges!
Documents/Information required for registering Rent Agreement in Maharashtra:-
- Index 2 paper or Electricity Bill in name of owner
- Aadhar with Address and Pan Card of Owner/Owners
- Aadhar with Address and Pan Card of Tenant/Tenants
- Aadhar card with Address details of minimum two witnesses which can be family members, relatives or friend.
- Rental details like Monthly rent, Start date of Agreement, Deposit Amount and License Period in Months
- Appliances and Furniture already available in Licensed Premises
- Deposit Amount mode of transfer like cash/cheque/NEFT. In case of Cheque extra details like Bank and Branch Name of Licensee Bank, Cheque number and Date of Cheque. If deposit is through NEFT/Online banking then Bank and Branch name of Licensee Bank, transaction ID and Date of transaction is required.
We prepare online draft based on above details and send the draft in word format on any of email Id’s provided to us. Once draft is approved by parties, execution date is scheduled for Biometrics. It should be noted that all parties should be present at the time of Biometrics including two witnesses. Once Biometric visit is over, Stamp duty and Registration Fee is calculated and purchased in the name of parties and document is submitted online for Registration. Ideally the turnover time has been fixed as 48 hrs within which SRO has to register the document but in rare 5% cases where the concerned SRO is on leave it may take upto one week.
Contact us at +91-9673276760 or +91-9871907873 or email at email@example.com to know further process. Alternatively if you are through with whole process then start the Registration process below.