Are you looking for registering your Rent Agreement in Pune?
If yes, then you have come to the right place. Pune comes under Pune Municipal Corporation and within the limits of district Pune and tehsil Haveli. We provide door step services for registering Rent Agreement in Pune region. Services are available on all days of week including holidays. Process is very simple as you have to make available following documents to proceed further:-
- Index 2 paper or Electricity Bill in name of owner
- Aadhar and Pan Card of Owner/Owners
- Aadhar and Pan Card of Tenant/Tenants
- Aadhar card details of minimum two witnesses which can be family members, relatives or friend.
- Rental details like Monthly rent, Start date of Agreement, Deposit Amount and License Period in Months
- Appliances and Furniture already available in Licensed Premises
- Deposit Amount mode of transfer like cash/cheque/NEFT. In case of Cheque extra details like Bank and Branch Name of Licensee Bank, Cheque number and Date of Cheque. If deposit is through NEFT/Online banking then Bank and Branch name of Licensee Bank, transaction ID and Date of transaction is required.
We prepare online draft based on above details and send the draft in word format on any of email Id’s provided to us. Once draft is approved by parties, execution date is scheduled for biometrics. It should be noted that all parties shall be present at the time of biometrics including two witnesses. Once Biometric visit is over, Stamp duty and Registration Fee is calculated in the name of parties and document is submitted online for Registration. Ideally the turnover time has been fixed as 48 hrs within which SRO has to register the document but in rare 5% cases where the concerned SRO is on leave it may take upto one week.
To start registration process click Register Now